Sathya IAS Academy for Banking is the sister-concern of the established UPSC coaching institute SATHYA IAS ACADEMY, which has more than ten years of proven experience in successfully guiding aspirants UPSC Civil Services Examinations (IAS, IFS,IPS, etc.) and TNPSC Aspirants (Group I, Group II and Group IV). Started in 2008, the school for banking also has rich experience in mentoring and guiding students for various banking exams like IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD, etc. The newly reformed School for Banking will commence new batches from September 2012.
The noteworthy strengths of Sathya IAS Academy For Banking which clearly demarcates us from other institutes are:
- Expert Faculty with enriched expertise in their subject matter
- Concept-loaded sessions which exposes students to all types of problems asked
- Exhaustive materials continuously updated by the R&D team of our academy
- Expert guidance in ‘General Awareness’ will help students get exposed to various arena of General Knowledge. The strength in GK will differentiate our students from other aspiring candidates.
- Continuous evaluation model through regular tests.
The invaluable support and training offered by the expert faculty at Sathya IAS Academy for Banking will enable the students to enhance their potential and secure their dream job in the nationalized banks (government sector banks).
As per the standard structure of the Banking Exam, the class-room sessions will encompass the following modules:
- General Knowledge / General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- English Language Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Essay writing, Precis writing and Letter writing
The coaching comprises of simulated model tests in the lines of Bank Exams conducted by IBPS, SBI, etc.
The classroom lectures will also include sessions by banking industry professionals, where they will interact with the candidates and counsel them on the dynamics of the Banking industry.
Orientation for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be offered to those who qualify in the written test. Unlike other job interviews, the candidates here are tested on their updated knowledge of Indian Economy (Indian Banking in particular), besides their aptitude and attitude, during the interview conducted by the banks.
Last but not the least, the knowledge gained by the students in the coaching classes will benefit them not only in the Banking Recruitment Exam, but also in many other competitive exams.
So far more than 100 candidates have been selected for various various cadres of nationalised banks The details of the successful candidates with their roll number and contact number will be uploaded in this page soon