200 Marks - Duration : Two Hours
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayat Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate change-that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.