200 Marks – Duration : Two hours
- Current events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic, Geography of India and The World
- Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayat Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate change-that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.